Friday, September 21, 2007

Week 4 Prognostications


Oh boy, my reputation is on the line. Week 2 I was 6-2 and then week 3 brought me down to earth with a 4-4 finish. This week I'll just have to earn my keep and get back to week 2 form.

Game of the Week: Presque Isle (2-0) @ Midway (2-0)
Presque Isle is playing a playoff contender for their second straight game (Week 2 @ Brunswick). Midway is still flying high with a two game winning streak after having to sit out Week 1. In this game I have to pick who I think is the hot hand.
Midway 35- Presque Isle 32


Charleston (1-2) @ Kenosha (2-1)
If Charleston wins this game than they can change the whole conference set up. But that is a big if as Charleston's lone win is against a Sentries team that is struggling and Kenosha's one loss is to an undefeated Oxnard team. Kenosha 30- Charleston 25


Danville (0-3) @ Ohio (1-2)
The Sentries have left me out in the cold for the last two weeks. Danville has a big help and they have lost both times I've called them to. Which streak between these two desperate teams will end. Ohio 20- Danville 17

Oxnard (2-0) @ Racine County (1-1)
Racine has had a bye week to prepare for one of the better teams in the league, and from my understanding Memorial Hall is quickly becoming one of the hardest places to play in the league. This all adds up to this weeks upset special. Racine County 25- Oxnard 22

Bay City (1-1) @ St. Paul (2-1)
Bay City has scored 40 points in two games. It's taken St. Paul three games to reach the same amount. Bay City 25- St. Paul 14

D. C. (0-3) @ Brunswick (2-1)
Brunswick exploded last week and D.C. fell flat again. I see this week being very similar to last week. Brunswick 34- D.C. 10

Erie (1-2) @ Columbia (0-3)
The Growlers are hungry for an opportunity to pull themselves out of the basement. They have a shot this week as Erie's offense hasn't been very productive latley. Columbia 21- Erie 14

Vermont (2-1) @ Opelika (2-0)
This is the easily the #2 game of the week, these teams are fighting for early season positioning for a playoff run. These are two teams that are eyeing #1 seed in the playoffs. I'm trying not to get to ahead of myself this early in the season but we could be seeing the Eastern Conference championship game preview this week.
Vermont 27- Opelika 24



No comments: